Monday, August 30, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I always...
Like listening to music while doing monotonous tasks
Hit snooze before getting up, at least once
Love talking to my mom on the phone
Read www.designsponge.com at some point during my work day
Read Modern Love in the NY Times on the weekend

I sometimes...
Remember to water my plants after work
Like staying home by myself on Friday evening
Would rather be with a bunch of people having fun on a Friday night
Leave my dishes in the sink for a couple of days

I never...
Regret moving to Houston after college
Take naps in the day unless I'm sick
Remember to call to get my desk picked up for donation
Am good at sports or anything that takes much coordination

1 comment:

  1. I rarely hit snooze, but frequently nap...I wonder if there is an inverse relationship. Maybe napping is just like a really, really delayed snooze.

    I'm glad you're always listening to music because you have interesting artists to share.

    ReplyDelete