Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thankful for the mat cleaner at Bubbles

Looking back, I think it might be close to a year (?!) since the last time I got my car washed.  It rains and I park outside, it's been too hot, I need to take the big things in the house first, the car wash attendants are gone by the evening... You know, lots of reasons.  I finally broke down and went to Bubbles today on my lunch break.  Bubbles is my favorite because 1. It's close, 2. It cleans pretty well, 3. You get to use the vacuums for free for as long as you need.

There was a sign in the carwash that said, "Free mat cleaner by the vending area."  So, I drove over to check it out.  It was free, so what was there to lose?  There stood a little machine with a wide, skinny mouth, a Start button, and an Emergency Stop button.  I pushed start, slipped my floor mat in, steam started rolling out as the mat was sucked through, and out my mats popped the cleanest I've ever seen them, all within a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment