Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update on ATL > HOU








Remember when I talked about the Atlanta airport's amenities being far superior to Houston's? http://w2510.blogspot.com/2010/03/atl-hou.html Well, it looks like our mayor Annise Parker might be taking suggestions from my blog (you knew I was important, right?) because she has hired the head of Atlanta's airport to be in charge of Houston's airports. Way to go, Annise Parker! Kiehl's, pianists, The Body Shop, artwork, here we come! The photos here are of current artwork in the Atlanta airport.




3 comments:

  1. So cool! These are great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope her first project is the bathrooms by the baggage claim at Hobby. Such a poor way to welcome people to Houston. And maybe she could so something about that whole stretch of south I-45?? No? Too much?

    ReplyDelete